How to Create an Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing - ONLINE TRAINING
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MAY 2020 ONLY:
All our courses will be offered at 50% off our normal course fees AND if you want a pass to attend ALL 8 of our May Trainings, you'll save even more! We're offering all of our May training for only $150 (that's a $250 savings!) Purchase your All-Access Pass at:
What is a flash briefing? It’s a quick piece of audio content that provides valuable content to an audience that has chosen to subscribe to your briefing in the Amazon Alexa app. Each day when they say “Alexa, give me the news,” your content will stream from their Amazon Echo device.
Voice technology is growing DAILY and it’s not going away! Over a year ago we launched a daily Alexa Flash Briefing and it has been a KILLER strategy to grow our business and to bring in new clients and listeners from coast to coast! And now we’re going to take you through the step-by-step process of creating your own!
- Determining your unique daily content
- Identifying the tech tools you need to record
- Setting up your Amazon developer platform
- Setting up your streaming platform to upload your briefings
- Tools to enhance your content with video, graphics, etc.
- Strategies for getting subscribers
- How to repurpose your content for more reach
- And so much more!
This is an ONLINE workshop and upon registration, you will receive a Zoom Meeting link to join. We will be recording this training and will send that link and any resources to you by email following the course.