There are many ways to network:
- JOIN a Chamber Affliated Networking Group - Cary Grove Referral Network, Power Partners of Cary Grove and Lighthouse Business Networking
- JOIN a committee -- Annual Dinner & Silent Auction, Merry Cary, Cary Cruise Night, Girls Night Out, Golf Outing and more.
- VOLUNTEER to help at our community events - Cary Cruise Night, Fox Fest, Merry Cary, Sports & Fitness Showcase and more.
- ATTEND mixers, seminars and Chamber events
Chamber Affiliated Networking Groups
The Cary Grove Area Chamber has four affiliated networking groups that are growing in numbers and effectiveness -- Power Partners of Cary Grove, Cary Grove Referral Network and Lighthouse Business Networking. Power Partners meets every Thursday at 7:45 a.m. at Century 21/Sketchbook, 20 Northwest Hwy. in Cary. The Cary Grove Referral Network meets every Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. at Cary Bank & Trust, 60 E. Main Street in Cary. Lighthouse Business Networking meets every Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. at St. Barnabas Lutheran Church, 8901 Cary-Algonquin Rd., Cary.
Chamber networking groups benefit from greater exposure
In return for committing to recruiting Chamber members only, these affiliated groups benefit from the additional exposure and support the Chamber provides them. All individual members are listed in the Community Guide and on this website. They are on the front lines for volunteering for Chamber events and activities. They are asked to participate in ribbon cutting photos for the media and other given access to other special opportunities. These groups are open to non-members who must commit to joining the Chamber within three months.
If you are interested in joining these groups or attending one of their meetings, call one of the following:
- Shirley Rochford of Century 21/Sketchbook for Cary Grove Referral Network at (847) 639-8700
- Ryan Fain of The Mailroom for Power Partners of Cary Grove at (815) 344-8400
- Ed Hladik for Lighthouse Business Networking at (877) 476-5050