There are many ways to Network:
- JOIN a Chamber Affliated Networking Group - Business Builders Networking Alliance, Cary-Grove Referral Network Group, Women In Business Networking Group and HYPE
- JOIN a Committee -- Annual Dinner & Silent Auction, Merry Cary, Cary Cruise Night, Cary Main Street Fest, Golf Outing and more
- VOLUNTEER to help at our Community events - Cary Cruise Night, Cary Main Street Fest, Merry Cary, Golf Outing
- ATTEND Mixers, Chamber Universities and Chamber events
- FOLLOW our Social Media Pages: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Flickr
The Cary-Grove Area Chamber has three affiliated networking groups that are growing in numbers and effectiveness: Business Builders Networking Alliance, Cary-Grove Referral Network and Women In Business Networking Group
Business Builders Networking Alliance: Currently not meeting
Contact: Russ Gruber of Nationwide for additional meeting information at (815) 261-9595
Cary-Grove Referral Network meets every Wednesday at 8:00 a.m. at the Cary-Grove Chamber Office, 445 Park Ave., Cary
Contact: Shannon Morreale - State Farm Agency for additional meeting information at (847) 639-2828
Women In Business Networking Group meets the third Monday of each month at Eggville Cafe, 350 NW Hwy., Cary. Staring at 8:00 a.m. Contact: Angie Berthelsen of I Heart Yoga for additional meeting information at (612) 644-6534
HYPE/Helping Young Professionals Excel-Networking group for Young Professionals under the age of 50. Contact Gabe Glaysher at (224) 234-4931 for more information.
Chamber Networking groups benefit from greater exposure
In return for committing to recruiting Chamber members only, these affiliated groups benefit from the additional exposure and support the Chamber provides them. All individual members are listed in the Community Guide and on this website. They are on the front lines for volunteering for Chamber events and activities. They are asked to participate in ribbon cutting photos for the media and other given access to other special opportunities.